[botan-devel] multiprocessing in ./configure.py

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Tue Apr 2 09:08:41 EDT 2013

The multiprocessing module is not used directly and I'm not sure what
module import configure is using that might indirectly be using it.

What version is this and what version of python are you using?

One thing that might help is edit configure.py, go down to the very
end of the file and uncomment the lines

   import traceback
   traceback.print_exc(file=sys.stderr)

which will probably help track down where this is coming from.

Jack