[botan-devel] Missing extern C function definitions

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Mon Apr 22 07:38:01 EDT 2013

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 01:18:37PM -0400, William K. Foster wrote:
> void botan_serpent_x86_32_key_schedule(u32bit ks[140]);
> }
>
> But searching the code, I do not see where they should be defined.
>
> Where should these symbols be getting defined?  Is it in generated code?

These functions are written in x86 asm and are in
block/serpent_x86_32/serp_x86_32_imp.S which should be included in the
build if the rest of the sources in that directory are.

I'm not sure if you'd actually want to use this on Interix as it
assumes Unix C calling conventions. The asm sources are used only on
Linux, BSD, or Solaris targets for that reason. How did you run
configure.py?

Regards,