[botan-devel] Moving to git?

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Wed Jan 2 13:08:32 EST 2013

Fossil seems very cool and certainly I would prefer using it to git
but it suffers the same issue as monotone (and darcs) of being
obscure.

It occurs to me that what I really need is not necessarily moving to
git entirely but simply ensuring that the changes made in monotone get
automatically pushed to github, and that I can easily pull patches
from there. Which would seem to offer the same benefits wrt reducing
the extra steps needed to contribute.