[botan-devel] Moving to git?

Phi Hung Nguyen phnguyen89 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:58:19 EST 2013

Afaik, fossil/monotone can import/export to git; the difference is that
fossil have a script (made by fraggod) that uses git as a mirror.  (Google
fossil to git export and mirroring).

Obviously I am mentioning this to improve the chances of a move to fossil
;-)  It is becoming popular, and I too am wary of using only
github/bitbucket because services come and go.