[botan-devel] Moving to git?

Phi Hung Nguyen phnguyen89 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:10:01 EST 2013

IMHO, I think once you narrow down the features you need (Fossil/Monotone
have what I need), it's mainly personal taste.
I find fossil easier to use than monotone.  The additional thing is the
license :)
If two products are great, I would rather select the one I don't have to
worry about licenses for.