[botan-devel] Build Botan 1.8.14 for Android (Jack Lloyd)

Georgios Polymerou geo.pol.geo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:30:33 EST 2013

Hi Pelczar,

Thank you for your reply about integrating Botan with Android.

Can you (or anyone that have done this) please give me some directions step-by-step how can I do the procedure that you described (how to generate the configuration for linux and if you can send me the makefile for NDK)?

Thank you a lot for your help,
George.