[botan-devel] Subject: Re: Setting up Botan with VC++ getting cannot open

Sitaraman Vilayannur vrsitaramanietflists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:42:22 EST 2013

Thanks for the help Joel,
 My VS Says the following
I have copied from the menu item I see, is there a way to have VS print out
the configurations...if so please let me know the command and I will print
it out.

Additional Library Directories C:\Program Files\botan
Link Library Dependencies Yes
Use Library Dependency inputs No
Prevent dll binding No
LibraryDirectories
$(VCInstallDir)lib;$(VCInstallDir)atlmfc\lib;$(WindowsSdkDir)lib;$(FrameworkSDKDir)\lib;C:\Program
Files\botan
AdditionalDependencies
kernel32.lib;user32.lib;gdi32.lib;winspool.lib;comdlg32.lib;advapi32.lib;
shell32.lib;ole32.lib;oleaut32.lib;uuid.lib;odbc32.lib;odbccp32.lib;botan.lib;
botan.exp%(AdditionalDependencies)
Please let me know if you need additional info....a note on how to retrieve
it would help much.
Thanks
Sitaraman

From: botan-devel [mailto:botan-devel-bounces at