[botan-devel] compilation issues with disabled modules

Markus Wanner markus at bluegap.ch
Sat Feb 1 03:09:36 EST 2014

Jack,

on the current head, I run into trouble when trying to compile with
various modules disabled. Most importantly, disabling tls and x509
failed. Trying some more, I also found ecdsa and ecdh to fail. The
attached patch fixes these issues by adding a couple "#if defined" (and
fixing a digit swap in unit_x509).

Is that the right way to go? Or do you want to integrate cmds and tests
better (or differently) with the configure.py / info.txt infrastructure?

Regards

Markus Wanner