[botan-devel] Algorithm deprecations

Uri Blumenthal uri at mit.edu
Mon Mar 21 00:49:30 EDT 2016

I would keep Rabin-Williams signature (it is strong enough, it's security proofs directly reduce to factoring), and XTEA block cipher (it's very compact, reasonably strong, and used in some apps for non-critical crypto or randomness-related purposes).

The rest can probably go away...

Sent from my iPad