[botan-devel] Signing using a certificate stored on a token

Jack Lloyd jack.lloyd at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 11:40:00 EDT 2017

Hi Max,

I did not write the PKCS11 code so perhaps I am misunderstanding your
problem, but I believe the `PKCS11_X509_Certificate` class is what you
are looking for. It subclasses `X509_Certificate` and allows loading
from an object handle. There is a brief example of usage in the PKCS11
section of the handbook, and also a test in
`test_pkcs11_high_level.cpp` (test_x509_import). HTH.

Jack