[botan-devel] Set the cpu speed in the environment or command line for ./botan speed

Uri Blumenthal uri at mit.edu
Thu Mar 8 07:52:16 EST 2018

I'd like to see something like --cpu-clock-speed, instead of or in addition to the --cpu-clock-ratio.

Reason: for some CPUs one *cannot accurately* measure their clocks, so an approach that requires knowing *both* the measured and the claimed clocks is bound to fail. Which is why what @noloader is asking for makes perfect sense.

Sent from my test iPhone