[botan-devel] Botan 2.11.0 released
jack at randombit.net
Mon Jul 1 10:56:45 EDT 2019
I'm happy to announce the release of Botan 2.11.0, adding 466 commits
from 17 contributors.
The most notable changes include:
- Addition of Argon2
- Addition of Bcrypt-PBKDF
- Support for Windows and Linux system certificate stores
- Addition of a libsodium compatible API layer in sodium.h
- Server side support for DTLS HelloVerifyRequest
- New boost::asio compatible stream
- XMSS now follows RFC 8391
- Many additions and bug fixes in the Python wrapper
- Addition of a shim allowing testing using the BoringSSL test suite
Plus many bugfixes and smaller enhancements documented in the release notes.
As previously advertised, starting with this release, Botan is
distributed in tar.xz format instead of the previously used tar.gz.
More information about the botan-devel