[botan-devel] Botan 2.13.0 released
jack at randombit.net
Mon Jan 6 09:29:09 EST 2020
Happy New Year!
Botan 2.13.0 has been released today. Notable changes include
- The format of encrypted TLS sessions has changed, in order to address some
issues with the previous format. All previously issued session tickets are
invalidated, which will cause full renegotiations after a server has been
- Addition of a Roughtime client, including cli integration
- Improve RSA key generation performance
- Support for XMSS in X.509 certificates
- Add a AVX2 implementation of SHACAL2
- New Python APIs including support for CRL handling
- A new option to disable suport for TLS v1.0 and v1.1 at build time,
by disabling the module "tls_10" during configuration.
- (Nearly) all compile-time warnings from MSVC/Clang/GCC have been fixed
and we now use -Werror (or /WX) in CI to prevent regressions.
More information about the botan-devel