[cryptography] current digital cash / anonymous payment projects?

Rayservers support at rayservers.com
Wed Dec 1 09:36:49 EST 2010

> Not really, but one thing is:  if you build it bottom-up, from the crypto,
> you'll have trouble :)  Instead, look to the business, and go bottom down.

You mean top down... :) Which is exactly going on here:
http://www.global-settlement.org/

And when you start at the top, you have to start at the very top.
See Public Notice.

So yes, there is a locus of information, it is referenced in the signature. And
no, admiralty lawyers cannot help you. They don't know the law of the land.

Best,

Ray.
--
Rayservers http://www.rayservers.com/

Zurich: +41 43 5000 728
London: +44 20 30 02 74 72
Panama: +507 832 1846
San Francisco: +1 408 419 1978
USA Toll Free: +1 888 265 5009
10:00 - 24:00 GMT

We prefer to be paid in gold Globals™ and silver Isles™
Global Standard™ - Global Settlement Foundation
http://www.global-settlement.org/

Our PGP key
0x079CCE10 on http://keyserver.rayservers.com/