[cryptography] OTR algos for multi-user chat

travis+ml-rbcryptography at subspacefield.org travis+ml-rbcryptography at subspacefield.org
Thu Dec 30 12:14:54 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 07:33:23PM -0500, Kevin W. Wall wrote:
> On 12/21/2010 04:28 PM, travis+ml-rbcryptography at subspacefield.org wrote:
>
> > PS: If you know any coders who are bored,
> >
> > http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/good_ideas.txt
>
> Or maybe I should have said, if I respond to those that *HAVE* been
> done, would you update your list?

To everyone who might do so, the answer is an unqualified yes.

Finding out they're already done might solve a need I have.

You may reply directly to this to get it seen and not mixed up
with list mail

Thanks :-)
--
Good code works on most inputs; correct code works on all inputs.