[cryptography] Metzdowd List

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Tue Mar 16 11:27:45 EDT 2010

I have to say I prefer a despammed but unmoderated list myself
(without a moderator to curtail discussion at arbitrary and sometimes
to my view inappropriate times - when its just getting interesting eg.
 - we like to dwell on crypto minutia thats why we joined a crypto
tech discussion list).

The other advantage would be currentness - list becomes no longer
relevant when discussion of late breaking news is broken up by weaks
of no traffic.

Adam