[cryptography] OpenSSL 1.0.0 released

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:44:21 EDT 2010

Adam Back wrote:
> I dont believe it was intended to be rude, just a tongue in cheek way
> of saying that the attack is impractical or inapplicable to openSSL.
>
> You have to have a bit of history perhaps to appreciate Peter's
> comments - he's actually the author of many very funny and insightful
> comments and articles on the state of applied cryptography :)

Totally agree, not to mention tomorrow (in the USA) is April Fool's
day. Take a look at the history of some of the "RFC"s submitted on
April 1st and you will see what I mean. It's a tradition.

BTW, sorry if I offended you or anyone else. That was certainly
not my intent.

-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
We cause accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein, co-creator of MIME