[cryptography] Embrace the decline!

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Tue Nov 16 18:01:19 EST 2010

You know I didnt see any spam on here, so probably there is either
moderation or subscriber only posting - and you get to see the conversation
progress within minutes instead of days/weeks, so I am not complaining
personally.

Its kind of hard to have a conversation with weeks of gap - the only replies
when the mail finally arrives are from people who were Cc in addition to the
list address.

Adam