[cryptography] NSA's position in the dominance stakes

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Fri Nov 19 03:18:28 EST 2010

China always gets criticized for having weak IP enforcement.  I was thinking
they should turn it around and make it a virtue: no patents here!  And
encourage other countries to do likewise.

As it is WIPO is aiming for world domination and there is little in the way
of principled opposing force.

Adam