[cryptography] patents and stuff (Re: NSA's position in the dominance stakes)

Rayservers support at rayservers.com
Tue Nov 23 06:01:43 EST 2010

On 20/11/10 23:59, James S. Tyre wrote:
> At 02:26 PM 11/20/2010 -0800, Chris Palmer wrote:
>> James A. Donald writes:
>>
>> > No one gets appointed to the CAFC for having any knowledge or relevant
>> > expertise in the subject matter of patents.  None of them, not a one,
>> > understand what is being patented,
>>
>> How many CAFC people have you talked to?
>

> Hey Chris,
>
> To be more blunt, does he even know what the CAFC is?  A sentence you snipped

Hello Jim,

Do you know what the Law of the Land is?

Best,

Ray.

> from his post ("Supposedly expert witnesses tell them these things, but they
> have no way of knowing if an expert witness is expert, or if the expert witness
> is telling the truth.") suggests rather strongly that he doesn't.
>
> -Jim

Rayservers http://www.rayservers.com/

Zurich: +41 43 5000 728
London: +44 20 30 02 74 72
Panama: +507 832 1846
San Francisco: +1 408 419 1978
USA Toll Free: +1 888 265 5009
10:00 - 24:00 GMT

We prefer to be paid in gold Globals™ and silver Isles™
Global Standard™ - Global Settlement Foundation
http://www.global-settlement.org/

Our PGP key
0x079CCE10 on http://keyserver.rayservers.com/