[cryptography] current digital cash / anonymous payment projects?

travis+ml-rbcryptography at subspacefield.org travis+ml-rbcryptography at subspacefield.org
Tue Nov 30 14:12:49 EST 2010

Can anyone give me a good rundown of the current anonymous payment
systems, technologies and/or algorithms?

It's just an idea at this point, but I'd be interested in hearing
about any commercial offerings by companies offering such systems.

Being a cryptonerd, I'd also be interested in hearing about the
technology generally - I've read Applied Crypto 2e, but wondered about
the state of the art.  Is there a good locus of such information?
--
Good code works on most inputs; correct code works on all inputs.