[cryptography] current digital cash / anonymous payment projects?

Rayservers support at rayservers.com
Tue Nov 30 22:55:41 EST 2010

The Gold Silver Crypto list is discussing this, and several projects post
notices re code there. TruLedger, Open Transactions and Loom come to mind.

gold-silver-crypto-subscribe at rayservers.com does the trick.

--
Rayservers http://www.rayservers.com/

Zurich: +41 43 5000 728
London: +44 20 30 02 74 72
Panama: +507 832 1846
San Francisco: +1 408 419 1978
USA Toll Free: +1 888 265 5009
10:00 - 24:00 GMT

We prefer to be paid in gold Globals™ and silver Isles™
Global Standard™ - Global Settlement Foundation
http://www.global-settlement.org/

Our PGP key
0x079CCE10 on http://keyserver.rayservers.com/