[cryptography] "stream MAC" - does anything like it exist?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Wed Sep 15 02:37:06 EDT 2010

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010, Arshad Noor wrote:

> 	Last I heard, we are all still free to travel where we
> 	want and how we want, in the US.

Clearly, your hearing is impaired. Anonymous travel is becoming nigh
impossible within the United States.  Forget about accessing any federal
building (for any reason whatsoever) anonymously - or even with legitimate
identity that has no State certified picture to accompany you.  The US is
on the fast track to Oracleization on a complete and irreversible scale.

//Alif

--
"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to

Joseph Pulitzer, 1907 Speech