[cryptography] "stream MAC" - does anything like it exist?

Randall rvh40 at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 15 10:09:39 EDT 2010

On Sep 15, 2010, at 2:37 AM, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2010, Arshad Noor wrote:
>
>> 	Last I heard, we are all still free to travel where we
>> 	want and how we want, in the US.
>
> Clearly, your hearing is impaired. Anonymous travel is becoming nigh
> impossible within the United States.  Forget about accessing any
> federal
> building (for any reason whatsoever) anonymously - or even with
> legitimate
> identity that has no State certified picture to accompany you.  The
> US is
> on the fast track to Oracleization on a complete and irreversible
> scale.

Some years ago I decided to help a girl whose ID had been stolen. (I
men the physical ID card, not her identity itself).

Went to the County Clerk's Office and they said they had to see her
Social Security Card before they would issue her an ID card. (She had
her birth certificate, but that wasn't good enough.)

Went to the SS office.  They would not allow her in the building
without a picture ID.