[cryptography] InfoSec Southwest 2012 CFP

I)ruid druid at caughq.org
Thu Dec 1 15:49:56 EST 2011

InfoSec Southwest 2012 Call for Papers
March 30th through April 1st 2012, Austin, Texas
http://infosecsouthwest.com/cfp.html

The InfoSec Southwest staff are now soliciting papers to be presented at
our 2012 conference to be held March 30th through April 1st 2012 in
Austin, Texas.

Who Should Submit

InfoSec Southwest is intended to be a general security and hacking
conference with no specific industry or topical focus. As such, nearly
all topics (other than vendor pitches) are fair game and the attending
audience is expected to span all demographics. Thus, we cordially invite
anyone who has a paper to present to submit for inclusion in the
conference.

Conference Format

InfoSec Southwest currently has two tracks slated for presentation. The
first track is intended for traditional, full-length presentations and
lectures. This is the track where lectures selected via the CFP process
will be presented. The second track is modeled after our local AHA!
(Austin Hackers Association) group's monthly meetings and is an open
forum for first-come, first-served lighting and turbo talks.

Please see the conference website's CFP page for our submission
procedure and speaker remuneration information:

http://infosecsouthwest.com/cfp.html

Important Dates

2011.12.01: Call for Papers Opens
2011.01.01: Preferential First Round Speaker Selection Announced and
Notifications Sent
2012.02.01: Call for Papers Deadline
2012.03.01: Final Speaker Selections Announced and Notifications Sent
2012.03.30: InfoSec Southwest 2012 Conference Registration and Reception
2012.03.31: InfoSec Southwest 2012 Conference Day 1
2012.04.01: InfoSec Southwest 2012 Conference Day 2

Thanks,

--
I)ruid, C²ISSP
druid at caughq.org