[cryptography] deniable store and forward with integrity protection?

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at digital-scurf.org
Tue Feb 15 05:05:38 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 01:13:43PM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
> It is fairly easy to design a protocol that achieves this
> result without a round trip requirement, (authentication
> without round trips or signature), but has such a protocol
> already been published and examined?

The closest I can think of is The Wrestlers Protocol[1] but I don't think it
fits all your requirements.

Perhaps it's a place to start?

D.

1. http://www.iacr.org/cryptodb/data/paper.php?pubkey=21877

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69