[cryptography] Bitcoin observation

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Fri Jul 8 06:30:40 EDT 2011

I thought I already said this in another message, but perhaps it didnt get
to the list.  Apart from the fact that they have some kind of script which
trivially allows you to set the conditions of validity to something
impossible to satisfy eg 0 = 1 that Seth Schoen described; the key in the
signature is actually a hash of a public key, so what I said in my other
message is simply set the hash of the key to be all 000s.

Adam