[cryptography] If this isn't a honey-pot, it should be

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Wed Jun 15 13:00:56 EDT 2011

Need something to be encrypted? Just upload it to us and we'll
encrypt it for you. Don't worry, we delete everything. Promise.

https://encryptur.com/

In fairness, this is no worse that downloading some random program off
the internet and using it for the same purpose. At least here the
worst case is basically that someone gets your plaintext (and later
extorts you when you want the plaintext back), vs rootkiting your
machine when you run that proggie as Admin.

-J