[cryptography] not unsubscribing (Re: Unsubscribing)

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Thu Jun 16 17:01:03 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 09:17:56PM +0200, Adam Back wrote:
> Trust me the noise level on here is zero compared to usenet news flame
> fests, spam, DoS etc.  The maintainer is removing spam for one (I think).

I am definitely trying to prevent any spam from going to the list.
The anti-spam measures are entirely automated though, so some may get
through eventually. If any shows up, please mail me about it offlist
(as I might not see it, if it gets caught by spamassassin the second
time around.) But besides the spam countermeasures, there is no
approval system, mails just go out and I see them the same time as
anyone else.

-Jack