[cryptography] TEC Fibonacci Version

Kyle Creyts kyle.creyts at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:25:10 EDT 2012

I am of the opinion that removing any such absolute words as
"uncrackable" and "impervious," and replacing them with more flexible
language like "highly-resistant to traditional cryptanalytic attacks"
or "a resistance to cracking exceeding that of currently employed
methods," or the like (possibly just going through a few rounds of
discussion and proofreading with a willing and helpful colleague
(hopefully one who is extremely familiar with the venue in which you
are trying to have your submission reviewed) whose first language is
English), and/or possibly submitting to a different publication venue
with different scope, could yield excellent results for this paper.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Givonne Cirkin <givonne at 37.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For those interested, the demo version of the codec for the Fibonacci
>> implementation of TEC is now available.  www.givonzirkind.weebly.com  on the
>> download page.
>>
>> The article describing the techniques involved:
>> http://arxiv.org/abs/0912.4080
>>

> website> My colleagues agree with me.  But, I have not been able to
> get pass peer
> website> review and publish this paper.
> Apparently, your colleagues don't don't agree with you (or you agree
> that the system has flaws, which seems like it could be a problem).
>
> Jeff

Kyle Creyts

Information Assurance Professional
BSidesDetroit Organizer