James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 21 17:11:36 EST 2012

On 2012-02-21 10:57 PM, ianG wrote:
 > if you don't care that much, it's good enough. If you care
 > an awful lot, you have to do it yourself anyway.

My now outdated Crypto Kong maintained its own non volatile file of
randomness, stored it to disk on program shutdown.  On each program
startup, it collected more randomness from all available sources, and
stirred them into that file.  On first using the program, before the
user could do anything that required randomness he had to click through
some UI and type some information, and it collected more randomness with
every click and keystroke.