[cryptography] non-decryptable encryption

Alexander Klimov alserkli at inbox.ru
Mon Jun 18 07:20:22 EDT 2012

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012, Givonne Cirkin wrote:
> You can read my paper at: http://bit.ly/Kov1DE

It is a good idea to post the real URL:

 <http://arxiv.org/abs/0912.4080>

 <http://arxiv.org/abs/1006.5922>

> This paper also couldn't get published.  This too I was told doesn't
> follow the norm and is not non-decryptable.  Which I find odd,
> because it is merely the tweaking of an already known method of
> using prime numbers.

When one creates a cryptosystem, he should start with its goal and a
description why it is better than the existing systems.

Probably, you should quote the paper to make people eager to read it:

 Prime numbers are often used and sought after, in encryption. One
 of the several reasons for this is, that prime numbers can be used as
 keys that have a sequence of non-repeating digits. [2] (This is a
 fundamental concept of encryption and a pre-requisite for
 understanding the application of the number theory disccused in this
 paper. This fundamental concept of encryption will not be explained
 in this paper. The author refers the reader to [2] for an in depth
 explanation of this concept.) One of the many other ways of producing
 a sequence of non-repeating digits, besides using prime numbers, is
 to use the sequences of repeating decimals. Like prime numbers, repeating
 decimals, within their sequence, do not have repeating
 (sub)sequences.

Btw, [2] is "The Codebreakers".

--
Regards,