[cryptography] non-decryptable encryption

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Mon Jun 18 08:51:29 EDT 2012

I too have invented an encryption method that is not decrypt able by any method.

It woks like this:
1: Take plaintext.
2: XOR with a stream of random data, throw away the random data.
3:…
4: Profit!

For some reason I cannot get folk to understand the brilliance of my method, probably because they are all stupid, closed minded smelly jerks who couldn't understand a good idea if it fell on them.
They all kept saying that having encryption that is not decryptable is pointless, but rathter than listening to what the so called experts said, I decided to simply rage against their opinions and, just for good measure, insult them too…

So far it's working great…

On Jun 18, 2012, at 6:56 AM, Givonne Cirkin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Givon Zirkind.  I am a computer scientist.  I developed a method of encryption that is not decryptable by method.
> You can read my paper at: http://bit.ly/Kov1DE
>
> My colleagues agree with me.  But, I have not been able to get pass peer review and publish this paper.  In my opinion, the refutations are ridiculous and just attacks -- clear misunderstandings of the methods.  They do not explain my methods and say why they do not work.
>
> I have a 2nd paper:  http://bit.ly/LjrM61
> This paper also couldn't get published.  This too I was told doesn't follow the norm and is not non-decryptable.  Which I find odd, because it is merely the tweaking of an already known method of using prime numbers.
>
> I am asking the hacking community for help.  Help me test my methods.  The following message is encrypted using one of my new methods.  Logically, it should not be decryptable by "method".  If you can decrypt it, please let me know you did & how.
>
> CipherText:
>
> 113-5-95-5-65-46-108-108-92-96-54-23-51-163-30-7-34-117-117-30-110-36-12-102-99-30-77-102
>
> Thanks.
>
> I have a website about this:  www.givonzirkind.weebly.com
> For information about the Transcendental Encryption Codec click on the "more" tab.
> Also, on Facebook,  https://www.facebook.com/TranscendentalEncryptionCodecTec
>
> Givon Zirkind
>

> You @ 37.com - The world's easiest free Email address !

"Go on, prove me wrong. Destroy the fabric of the universe. See if I care."  -- Terry Prachett