[cryptography] non-decryptable encryption

Givonne Cirkin givonne at 37.com
Tue Jun 19 06:03:19 EDT 2012

of course this would fail at the first repeat.  briefly stated in the article in fact. the point made is, that until the first repeat you get a sequence of non-repeating digits.  and, we can generate such a sequence, a repeating decimal--by equation.  so, why not choose the right length repeating decimal for a message of a given length.

i don't understand why is it clear to some & they get it right away.  why do others not see it?  i thought i was clear to use the sequence up until the first repeat.