[cryptography] fyi: initial draft of "Ciphers in Use in the Internet" is now available

=JeffH Jeff.Hodges at KingsMountain.com
Thu Mar 8 12:10:50 EST 2012

Of possible interest..

Subject: [Cfrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for
	draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-00.txt
From: David McGrew <mcgrew at cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:05:24 -0500 (04:05 PST)
To: cfrg at irtf.org

Hi,

the initial version of "Ciphers in Use in the Internet" is now available at
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-00>.   Sean and I
ask for your review, constructive criticism, and input.    Some parts of the
draft need more detail and organization, but it should be in sound enough shape
for review.

If you have text to contribute, that would be appreciated, especially if you
can supply citations for the more consequential statements.

regards,

David

Begin forwarded message:

 > From: internet-drafts at ietf.org
 > Subject: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-00.txt
 > Date: March 5, 2012 8:35:57 PM EST
 > To: mcgrew at cisco.com
 > Cc: shenshuo at cnnic.cn
 >
 > A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by David McGrew and posted to the IETF repository.