[cryptography] Fwd: General Availability of StrongKey CryptoCabinet

Marsh Ray marsh at extendedsubset.com
Mon Mar 19 20:22:57 EDT 2012

On 03/19/2012 06:22 PM, Arshad Noor wrote:
> FYI. P.S. Since I did not elaborate what the RC3 architecture is, you
> can read it at any one of the following sites:
>
> * IBM's developerWorks.com. http://ibm.co/rc3dw

Regulatory compliant cloud computing security ... in a box!
Brilliant!

I liked the part about:

> The technician's browser is redirected to the PBZ where she submits
> the non-sensitive parts of the transaction, such as:
>
> Date and time of the visit. Requesting doctor's identifier and
> his/her prescription for the test. Attending technician and actions
> carried out. Any other non-sensitive data.

I'll just go out on a limb here and guess that the weak link in the
system will be the Xray tech's Windows XP embedded IE6 web browser that
she's using for work email (if not Facebook) and also for setting the
cathode voltage and exposure time.

Or were you looking for a more thorough analysis from the list?

- Marsh