[cryptography] [OT] The NSA Is Building the Country’s Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say)

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:14:46 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Randall  Webmail <rvh40 at insightbb.com> wrote:
> From: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <jis at qyv.net>
>
>>I bet everyone on this list can send encrypted messages to each other
>>and they will never be broken... because they probably already know
>>who we all are and (at least I hope) have put us all in the "mostly
>>harmless" bucket.
>
> The people who missed the breakup of the USSR, the first WTC bombing, the "Underwear Bomber", 9/11 and the bombing of the Murrah Building also put "US Senator Edward M. Kennedy" on the no-fly list.
I think they got that one right :)

Kennedy was a liar, cheat, and murdered. I'm pissed off he was even
allowed to legislate, and the jerk sat on committees that influenced
legislation that applied to me and my fellow citizens.

Since justice did not catch up with him in life, I was honored to
observe his demise and death. My only regret is he did not die sooner.

Jeff