[cryptography] Peer review request - Loplop

Uncle Zzzen unclezzzen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:34:51 EST 2012

Hi.
I need peer review for loplop
https://github.com/thedod/loplop
The code in question is 40 lines of python:
https://github.com/thedod/loplop/blob/master/CLI/__init__.py

It's a fork of the oplop stateless password manager
http://code.google.com/p/oplop/

What I've changed was to allow for passwords longer than 8 characters.

Now maybe I've weakened the original oplop by allowing more length, or
maybe it was weak to begin with.

I've asked people, and one of them had referred me to a message by Marsh
Ray on this list (this is how I got here). The relevant post is at
https://dubiousdod.org/go/PasswordGenerators

Anyway, although I'm not a cryptographer, I'm still a concerned user :), so
I hope you have time to take a look at these 40 lines.

Thanks,
The Dod