[cryptography] Just how bad is OpenSSL ?

Nico Williams nico at cryptonector.com
Tue Oct 30 10:31:16 EDT 2012

I strongly suggest you move to git ASAP.  It's not hard, though some
history can be lost in the move using off-the-shelf conversion tools.
(MIT Kerberos recently moved from SVN to git, and before that, from
CVS to SVN, and they seem to have done a lot of manual cleanup to
avoid some losses of history.  You might want to talk to them if this
is a problem for you, though, frankly, I think it shouldn't be, after
all you can still keep CVS around for archeology...)

That would be a great first step towards making contributions easier,
since then patches can be posted in the form of git branches, pull
requests, and formatted patches e-mailed or attached to RT.  And
refreshing older patches would be much easier too.

Nico