[cryptography] Just how bad is OpenSSL ?

Nico Williams nico at cryptonector.com
Tue Oct 30 10:55:57 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Ben Laurie <ben at links.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Patrick Mylund Nielsen
> <cryptography at patrickmylund.com> wrote:
>> I would be happy to volunteer to move everything to Github. But it really is
>> really, really easy to do, and the maintenance required is minimal. That or
>> git+redmine or git+JIRA would be my suggestion.
>
> The team has ruled out having the master at github.

If you don't host it somewhere then you need to host yourselves.  If
you already have the hardware then it's quite simple, else it's not :)
 That said, once you're using git you'll see lots of clones on github.
 My own recommendation would be to run your own git server but to also
have automatic synchronization to github and/or gitorious to make the
project more accessible to third parties.  Also, github has a basic RT
you might like (but it is rather basic).

Nico