[cryptography] urandom vs random

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 11:21:16 EDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 09:41:20AM -0400, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> Yeah, I really liked EntropyKey. I tried to place an order last year
> (or early this year). It was never fulfilled and no one responded.
>
> I knew the were having some troubles, but I could not determine the
> cause. Why did they fold?

I don't know why they folded. I'm guessing lack of demand didn't justify
their costs. Possibly understaffed as well. When I placed my order, it took
them 8 weeks to ship it, and I was emailing anyone and everyone I could to
get a status update or anything. It's too bad. They had the best product.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o