[cryptography] Can we move to a forum, please?

Malcolm Matalka mmatalka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 18:54:51 EST 2013

> - Easier and faster to administer and moderate
Whether or not the current setup is difficult and slow to administer is
something only the current administrators are in a position to judge.

> - You can actually *edit* your posts to correct typos and mistakes (amazing!)
Not compelling.  For starters, I don't like history being modifiable.
Secondly, most spelling errors aren't bad enough to negate an entire
post, so editing them isn't a sufficiently strong argument for moving
everything to another location.  People can always send a follow-up
email.

> - Conversations are organized better
My email client organizes conversations just how I like it.

> - Nobody complaining about "top posting", trimming "cruft" and other such nonsense
I haven't noticed this on here...

> - An easy to search and read public log of all conversations
I can search my emails just fine.

> - Emoticons
> - Stars
> - Badges