[cryptography] Can we move to a forum, please?

Greg greg at kinostudios.com
Tue Dec 24 19:13:01 EST 2013

On Dec 24, 2013, at 7:01 PM, stef <s at ctrlc.hu> wrote:
>>> - Nobody complaining about "top posting", trimming "cruft" and other such nonsense
>
> calling etiquette nonsense

You misunderstand me. I understand it is a polite thing to do.

Yes, it is polite to go out of your way for others because their email clients don't automatically trim the cruft for them.

Likewise, and for these very reasons, it would be polite to setup a forum where none of this is necessary anymore, simply because forums don't have this problem.

Cheers,
Greg