[cryptography] Can we move to a forum, please?

Raymond Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Tue Dec 24 19:06:24 EST 2013

> Subject: [cryptography] Can we move to a forum, please?
> Thoughts?

If this moved to a forum, I'd probably not read it.  I receive messages from
many different services, and if I had to remember to go online to read
messages, it wouldn't happen.

With the current system, messages appear in my inbox with messages from
other list exchanges.  It provides a simple central mechanism for reading
and responding to the various messages I receive.

On the other hand, if the forum emailed messages with a 'reply link' as
messages are posted, that would be an acceptable alternative.

believed to be clean.