[cryptography] Can we move to a forum, please?

Greg greg at kinostudios.com
Tue Dec 24 19:50:39 EST 2013

On Dec 24, 2013, at 7:47 PM, Jonathan Thornburg <jthorn at astro.indiana.edu> wrote:

> Do NOT move to a web forum: that would require typing submissions into
> a web-browser comment box

Perhaps part of the reason folks are wary of forums is because they think they'll lose what they love about mailing lists.

As I explained in the reply to Raymond, this actually isn't true.

A forum could be setup to reproduce all the behaviors of this list (and actually improve upon them).

Given that, what objections can there be?