[cryptography] Can we move to a forum, please?

Krassimir Tzvetanov maillists at krassi.biz
Tue Dec 24 19:51:30 EST 2013

This _was_ a good quality very high signal to noise ratio list but over the
past 3 months had turned into a very noisy, full of social chatter one.

I am thinking there is a way to combine the best of both worlds by moving
the social element to a forum and keep the legit content on the mailing
list.

Cheers,
Krassimir