[cryptography] Can we move to a forum, please?

StealthMonger StealthMonger at nym.mixmin.net
Tue Dec 24 23:02:22 EST 2013

Greg <greg at kinostudios.com> writes:

> Forums are simply superior to mailing lists in almost all respects
> (perhaps all). ...

> Thoughts?

How can an untraceable pseudonym, such as me, post to a forum?

(Don't say Tor -- Tor is connection based and deliberately low-latency,
so the source can be identified with IP packet correlation attacks.
Untraceable pseudonyms use anonymizing remailers, which are
message-based and deliberately high latency.)

--

 -- StealthMonger <StealthMonger at nym.mixmin.net>
    Long, random latency is part of the price of Internet anonymity.

   anonget: Is this anonymous browsing, or what?
   http://groups.google.ws/group/alt.privacy.anon-server/msg/073f34abb668df33?dmode=source&output=gplain

   stealthmail: Hide whether you're doing email, or when, or with whom.
   mailto:stealthsuite at nym.mixmin.net?subject=send%20index.html

Key: mailto:stealthsuite at nym.mixmin.net?subject=send%20stealthmonger-key