[cryptography] Can we move to a forum, please?

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 05:50:52 EST 2013

To those asking for a decentralized and anonymous solution - there is
Syndie on I2P, but I doubt that anyone here will like the interface or the
excessive slowness of the entire thing. Fetching lists of conversations can
take hours, and you don't really know if posts are missing or not.

Then there's Bitmessage. That's arguably worse than Syndie (scalability and
can't work well on mobile clients, and it isn't anonymous unless used over
Tor).

There's a few decentralized social networking systems in development too
(some meant to be hosted on servers and federated, some more P2P style).

If you want a decentralized forum, then there isn't all that many good
options right now. You'll have to wait or make one yourself.

Currently I'm fine with sticking to the mailing list.

- Sent from my phone