[cryptography] Can we move to a forum, please?

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 01:11:16 EST 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM, Eric Mill <eric at konklone.com> wrote:
> I've been distantly watching http://www.discourse.org and I like their
> vision. I believe they allow, or want to allow, email-only interaction. I
> don't know if it does, and I don't know if Discourse is easy to set up, or
> appropriate for the task.
>From their page: "Log in with … anything". I suppose that means one
must share all their selected account details with the folks providing
the service. Some of the more egregious require access to contacts to
send personalized spam. (I don't believe I've found one yet that's
happy with just being a relying party and only using the email address
provider assertion).

Jeff