[cryptography] good key stretching practice?

RossMcFarlane rossmcfarlaneis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 18:35:28 EST 2013

Hi everyone, I don't want to waste your time but I'd love to learn some more about cryptography, I was recommended this mailing list but its aimed well above my standard. I'm based in the UK 17 years old and to be pointed in the direction of some good resources would be great, I've watched a lot of the YouTube stuff but would like a step up from there.
Hopefully I'll join you again one day ;)
Thanks in advance.
Ross